Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wedding anyone!!



I guess you can say I am in love with the Wedding Merchandise of Sailor Moon!
One of the top items on my wish list is the Sailor Moon Wedding Doll!


Isn't she beautiful! But she costs a lot of money!!

Next on my wish list!!


Isn't she cute! It is the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Doll made by Bandai She is Rare just like Luna! Luna and Sailor Moon doll cost the most than the other Senshi. Other Senshi you can get for about $20 a piece. I saw Luna sell for about $50 last week. Sailor Moon I haven't seen it on ebay much so it sells pretty fast and get high really fast!!

Next on my Wish list!!
You knew this was coming! My sweet Tuxedo Kamen doll! I want him so bad! I don't have any Bandai Tuxedo Kamen dolls. I only have a Irwin doll and couple plushes of Tuxedo Kamen!
He's so handsome!!

Next on my list!!! Drum roll please! lol I know I'm silly!



Neo Queen Serenity Bandai Doll
Also rare and costs a lot!
But so Beautiful!!! 

I believe that's all for today! I'll try to post tomorrow!! Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment