Monday, April 18, 2011

Toys!!


OK I love toys of Sailor Moon. I really love the PGSM ones! I was talking with someone over the PGSM toys and he reminded me of the one with Usagi in her PGSM form!

So Cute right!! I also love the Role playing toys of PGSM! Sailor Moon harp looks beautiful!
 Here is some more PGSM Toys! All on my want list!!




There's more PGSM Toys I want but they are my most want pgsm toys on my wish list!!
There's this play house of Sailor Moon I want. I have never seen it one ebay or any other store. It's so cute!!
My most want is to have all the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon DVDS. They are really expensive and they cost almost $50 a dvd! All the volumes came on ebay one time and I could have won it if I had $200 but didn't! I have been crying about it ever since!! lol Most of the ones on ebay are all fake! It's rare but it happens that the official ones come up on eBay! They are all in Japanese and no English subtitles. So if you ever see that someone is selling it with English subtitles it's fake!
Well that's about all for today! I'll have more for you later thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment