Monday, April 25, 2011

Dolls!! Dolls! I love Dolls!

Dolls! I love Dolls. I want them all! I don't think I would have enough room for them. But I still want them!!
 Bandai Sailor Moon Talking Super S doll! Never seen one come up on ebay. So it's no telling how much she goes for!!
 Bandai doll clothes accessories! So cute!
 Bandai Usagi Doll she is So cute! Never seen her come on ebay either!!
 One of Sailor Moon Bandai outfit! Major cute!
 Bandai R outfit! Love the pink in this dress!
 Serenity Bandai R outfit! So cute!

Sailor Moon Neo Queen Serenity Bandai Doll! So pretty she is very expensive when she comes up on ebay!

 A pic of all the new italian 12 inch dolls! So cute
I have Sailor Moon. The weird thing is her gloves are painted on. No real gloves. I find that odd!






 Sailor Moon world dolls so cute! Very expensive also!!! lol
Tuxedo Mask! Love him! I don't have this one. The only Tuxedo Mask doll I have is a yellow box 6inch Irwin Doll. I would love to have some more! Tuxedo Mask is got to be my favorite after Sailor Moon! I want any kind of merchandise of him!

Ok well that's it for now I be posting some pins later hopefully tomorrow!
Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment