Monday, May 2, 2011

New Items I just brought!!

I shouldn't have but I did!! lol
I brought two tuxedo mask items!The first is a doll I have wanted so long!
He is an Italian Doll They call him Milord!
 My husband thinks he hair is so funny! I love it. It's so cute!! lol
I paid $50 which is the most I have ever spent on a doll. He hasn't come in yet when he does I'll post more pics. First time I had ever seen him come up on ebay!
Next I brought a book of Tuxedo Mask! I shouldn't have but it was one I don't have. Paid $4 altogether with shipping!
When it comes in I'll take some pics of the inside!
So spent money I shouldn't have. Got to not buy anything else before the Con.
I going to Raleigh Con at the end of the Month. Can't wait!
I know I will spend more money than I have!! lol
That's all for today!! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment